Tuesday, May 31, 2016

It's Not So Rough After All!

One thing I have grown to love about my internship within the first couple weeks is that it is very laid back. The lawyer I'm working for is very understanding of my summer schedule (taking an online class and having other summer plans) so he basically lets me pick the days and hours I want to work from week to week. If I'm busy and can't come in one day, that's perfectly fine - Or if I want to work a half-day and leave a little early one day, that is also okay!

For instance, I went to my parents' lake house about 5 hours away in Minnesota for Memorial Day weekend, and didn't get back home until late last night. It's nice that I can have another day off to get caught up on my summer online class and get some things done around the house after being gone the whole weekend. So this week I will just be working Wednesday - Friday!

Pictured below is what I'm doing today... Relaxing on my couch with a cup of coffee and starting my online class for the week! The life of an intern isn't so rough after all :) I'm definitely enjoying my last summer as a "college kid" before graduating in December and entering into the real work-world forever! Back to reality tomorrow though!




No comments:

Post a Comment