Friday, July 8, 2016

TGIF!


This was my mood all day today - Did not want to be in the office!  It was a pretty boring day in my cubical... I continued working on a project that Paul gave me last week. I obtained copies of deeds from the Register of Deeds office for a couple trust accounts for one of his client's.  From those I figured out how much interest each trust owned for each parcel of property along with who all owned the property and how much in percentages. Sounds confusing, huh?  Well it was and I felt like I had no idea what I was doing the whole time! 


We finally have started to receive some medical records for one of Tim's clients in regards to their personal injury case.  So a majority of the day I went through these medical records from a couple providers and organized the information into an Excel spreadsheet so it's organized and easier to understand.  Like the other two personal injury cases I worked on earlier this summer, it will be a LONG process!  Dealing with medical providers and records can be a headache.  I'm glad I have some background and experience dealing with these types of cases, and now understand the steps that need to be taken.  That is rewarding! 


I also got to help out Angela a little bit today, who is an accountant in the office.  She needed some help with taxes, specifically entering information into Form 2290 for several of her clients.  It was a pretty easy job that didn't require a whole lot of strenuous thinking so I enjoyed that for part of the day :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment